COVID-19 Update – May 02, 2021
The following Pool information has been updated to reflect compliance with COVID-19 Pandemic Guidelines for Pool operations.
Please send all inquires about the pool to: email@example.com
Brookshade offers a 4-lane lap pool ranging from 3-9ft deep. A covered shaded area and numerous tables with umbrella stands are available. Cameras have been added for safety and security. The pool will be open May through September. Daily hours are 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. No after hours use of the pool will be permitted.
COVID-19 WARNING – Please Read
All persons who enters the pool, clubhouse, and amenity area will do so at their own risk*. The Home Owners Association is not responsible for any accident, illness or injury in connection with the use of the pool or for any loss or damage to personal property. The Home Owners Association cannot guarantee that there will be no-risk of exposure to or contracting an illness.
*UNDER GEORGIA LAW, THERE IS NO LIABILITY FOR AN INJURY OR DEATH OF AN INDIVIDUAL ENTERING THESE PREMISES. IF SUCH INJURY OR DEATH RESULTS FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF CONTRACTING COVID- 19. YOU ARE ASSUMING THIS RISK BY ENTERING THESE PREMISES.
It is imperative that each person follow the government guidelines to minimize the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. Persons using the pool area agree not to hold the Association liable for any actions of whatever nature within the pool area.
- Please print the Pool Operational Pandemic Guidelines and review before going to the pool
- Please print the Pandemic Pool Poster Rules and review with your family before swimming at the pool
- Until further notice, no “Special Events” are allowed at the pool due to Social Distancing requirements during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- A safety rope is installed between the deep and shallow end of the pool. If the safety rope is removed for lap swimming or other activities, it shall promptly be re-installed upon completion by the member that removed it or any other member that notices it is not installed during pool open hours.
- If for any reason the pool is cloudy or in the event of a biological hazard (vomit or fecal), the pool must immediately be closed and an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Violation or abuse of any of the pool rules may result in denial to access of the pool and/or payment of an assessment to compensate the Association and its members for damage or denial of member use of the facility caused by the person(s) violating these rules.