CLUBHOUSE POLICY AND RULES
A. Policy for usage of the clubhouse
- Reservations for clubhouse
- Contact the Clubhouse Liaison:
- Only homeowner(s) may reserve the clubhouse and he/she must be present for the entire activity/event.
- Dates may be reserved 90 days in advance and will be on a first come/first serve basis.
- Clubhouse Reservation Agreement, signed.
- A refundable deposit of $100.00, payable to: Brookshade HOA.
- Sign off on check list provided in the clubhouse.
- Return key to liaison within 12 hours
- The deposit check will be returned to homeowner after liaison inspects the clubhouse area.
B. Rules & limitations for usage of the Clubhouse
- No smoking in the clubhouse.
- No tacks/tape on walls, doors or window facings.
- In No Way Shall A Homeowner (or his/her guests) Violate Federal, State or Local Laws and Ordinances!
- Damages to the clubhouse area will be assessed and the homeowner will be held responsible for repairs.
- Blackout Dates: Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day
- Business related activities are prohibited where tangible items are exchanged for dollars (i.e. craft shows, etc.)
- The Board may suspend the homeowner’s right to reserve or use the clubhouse for any of the following reasons:
- For failure of an unpaid assessment
- For violation of the Declaration, Bylaws or Rules of the Association. (Refer to the Brookshade Covenants, Article XII, Section 2ii)
For a complete copy of the Clubhouse Reservation Agreement